Motorcycle Rental Shop Assistant
Part Time Job
We are searching for a passionate and dedicated colleague to perform general tasks.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Cleaning motorbikes
- Basic motorbike maintenance(cleaning chains, inspecting oil/coolant level, checking brake pads, etc.)
- Phone handling
- Email & booking support
- Assistance in motorbike delivery & pickup
You must have a valid driver’s license and clean record. Motorcycle license required.
Ideal applicant will be familiar and comfortable around motorcycles. Please ensure that you are in good physical condition before applying, as you will be lifting heavy objects and moving bikes ranging upwards of 250 kg on a daily basis.
- Good English (Writing & Conversational)
- Good Spanish (Writing & Conversational)
- Other languages represent a big advantage
- People person is a must, please be professional and polite!
- Knowing the island of Tenerife, the roads and tourist attractions is a big advantage.
Upon hiring, schedule will be determined.
Upon hiring a contract will be offered, NIE and Social Security Number is a must.